We’re celebrating 23 years of Better Business Bureau accreditation!
“BBB would like to recognize those businesses who, year after year, have been dedicated to the principles of ethical business standards. BBB has been successful in promoting ethical business practices, and protecting the public interest for over 80 years because of the dedication and commitment of businesses like Care Free Homes, Inc. and your 23 years as an Accredited Business.
Please accept this Accredited Business Achievement Certificate as our way of saying thank you for your commitment to reliability, credibility, ethics and promoting trust in the marketplace.”
Care Free Homes has maintained an “A” rating and is proud to abide by the BBB Code of Business Practices. The eight principles include:
1. Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
7. Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.