In addition to the quality of the vinyl siding product you choose, it is equally important that the product is properly installed. Faulty installation of vinyl siding can cause damage to your home and possibly void manufacturer warranties. Care Free Homes take pride in the work our expert installers complete. Our crew has the experience and knowledge to ensure your home is beautiful and protected. We are certified through the Vinyl Siding Institute Installer Program, as well as being a Mastic Elite Contractor!
Being certified through the VSI Certified Installer program means our professionals are trained to:
- Properly fasten siding to allow for vinyl’s normal expansion and contraction properties.
- Keep vinyl siding straight and secure on walls.
- Properly prepare areas around doors, windows and other openings to prevent water intrusion.
- Focus on quality details to give your home an attractive appearance that lasts.
Mastic Elite Contractors are required to:
- Maintain a Better Business Bureau score of 75%+.
- Have at least five years of experience installing vinyl siding and be certified by the VSI.
- Choose to use a product that is durable, dependable, warranted and from an established well-known manufacturer.
- Be licensed, insured and bonded.
- Remain current with technologies, products, and methods in a fast changing industry.
Your home’s vinyl siding will stay beautiful and last a lifetime so long as you use experienced and certified professionals along with excellent products! Give us a call today to learn more!