Acoustic windows by Paradigm provide noise mitigation solutions for homeowners in Fall River, New Bedford, Taunton, and other towns impacted by the commuter rail service between Southeastern Massachusetts and Boston.
With many homeowners contacting us regarding acoustic vinyl replacement windows, we wanted to highlight the features of the Paradigm acoustic double hung window, design options, product warranties, and the importance of finding a professional contractor.
Paradigm 8-Series Double Hung Window Features
Product performance and design requirements are very high and specific when it comes to acoustic vinyl windows for noise mitigation solutions. We have been in direct communication with our window distributors and manufacturers to ensure the windows we quote meet the recommended standards of noise mitigation experts. Factors such as Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (OITC), structural performance, air infiltration rates, and condensation-resistance factors are just a few things they consider when evaluating product performance. If you’re getting quotes from multiple contractors, we recommend quoting equally performing windows so you can compare apples to apples. Manufactured right here in the Northeast, Paradigm’s 8300 Premium Double Hung Windows feature:
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes for easy cleaning
- Extrusion walls are made of high quality virgin PVC for superior structural integrity
- Fusion welded frame and sashes provide clean, precise lines and improved structural strength
- Stainless steel constant force balance, a hidden mechanism that ensures smooth fingertip operation to open and close your window.
- Exceptional insulating glass with Low-E / Argon for superior thermal efficiency
- Equal sight line sashes increase the visible glass area and maximize natural light
Paradigm 8-Series Double Hung Window Design and Style Options
In addition to exceptional product performance, Paradigm’s 8300 Premium Double Hung Windows give homeowners several design and style options. These customizable features maximize curb appeal and ensure that your windows reflect your personal style. Here is are a few of Paradigm’s design features and options:
- Designer grid options: simulated divided lites (SDL) or grids between the glass (GBG). Grid configurations include flat grids, contour grids, single prairie, standard diamond and single prairie SDL. Grids are available in both standard and wide widths. They can also be painted to match or complement your window color choice.
- Custom colors can be applied by the factory to both the interior and exterior of your windows. Paradigm also offers 11 optional stock colors that include cameo, classic cream, wicker, clay, sandstone, sable, cranberry, forest green, bronze, anthracite grey, and black. Interior wood grain finish is available on white vinyl only and comes in maple, dark oak, mahogany, and driftwood.
- In addition to the standard lock colors of black, white, tan, brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze – all hardware can be color matched to your interior color choice.
- Exterior casings are available in both offset and standard styles. They offer a crown mould with 5″ brickmould, flat casing – 4 sided, brickmould – 4 sided, 5″ brickmould – 4 sided, 5″ brickmould with sill nose.
Product performance, beauty, and professional warranties all add up to a great value for homeowners. Paradigm custom windows are all backed by a Lifetime Materials Warranty plus a five year labor warranty. Their lifetime warranty covers the entire window and is fully transferable to the next homeowner without a transfer fee.
Choosing the Best Contractors for Estimates:
When collecting multiple window quotes, it is critical for homeowners to find highly rated, professional, and reliable home improvement contractors for each estimate. Find companies that have decades of experience, a solid reputation in the community, and highly rated online reviews. In addition to the popular Google and Facebook reviews, it is essential for property owners to check contractor reviews on the Better Business Bureau, Angi, Yelp, and Houzz . Available funding through state sponsored programs, such as the MBTA South Coast Rail Noise Mitigation program, is based on the lowest, responsive estimate. The MBTA will not research the contractor’s reputation nor will they inspect the contractor’s work or guarantee the quality of the contractor’s work. Avoid buyer’s remorse and seek out the area’s top contractors for your estimates.
Trust your acoustic window project to an award-winning home improvement contractor, like Care Free Homes. We provide homeowners with professional products, quality craftsmanship, and excellent customer service. Since 1978, we have been the preferred contractor for thousands of homeowners throughout Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and Rhode Island. We have been an A+ rated, Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau for almost 30 years and have a long list of elite industry credentials. Get started on your project with a FREE quote. Give us a call at (508) 997-1111 or contact us online. Make your house a Care Free home!
For additional information regarding the MBTA South Coast Rail Project visit their website.