Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/vhosts/carefreehomescompany.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-social-sharing/includes/class-public.php on line 81
If your windows are between 15 and 30 years old it might be time for them to be replaced. There are plenty of benefits that go along with installing new windows. Here are just a few examples:
1. Increased energy efficiency is the most important reason to get new windows. Cut your heating bill with ENERGY STAR® rated windows.
2. New windows will add beautiful curb appeal to your home if your windows are unattractive or outdated.
3. Do you have broken windows or broken out-of-date locks? New windows will add security.
4. Older windows may be damaging your carpets and furniture by letting in UV light. Keep your interior looking beautiful by installing windows that block harmful UV rays.
5. Is it difficult to open and close your existing windows? Our Harvey vinyl replacement window is a customer favorite with easy, fingertip operation.
6. Are you tired of painting your older windows? You can install maintenance free windows that never need to be painted again.
7. If it’s a pain to clean your current windows, consider tilt-in windows that are easy to clean.
With several financing options and an extensive line of professional grade windows from Harvey, Anderson, Pella, Marvin, and more – we offer products that fit your style and your budget. Contact us today to receive a free estimate and make your house a Care Free home!