Natural wood siding is a New England favorite because it is naturally beautiful. Many vinyl and fiber cement siding options mimic the appearance of wood siding, because it is a classic look! Here are a few reason why we love natural wood siding…
- Wood siding such as cedar is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insect attacks when installed properly by an experienced siding contractor.
- It is much easier to repair wood siding than any other home siding option.
- A variety of styles, textures & thicknesses are available such as clapboards, shakes, shingles, and board & batten to match any homeowner’s style.
- Wood siding is versatile and available in a variety of paint or stain options. You can even get the boards pre-stained which provides protection from U.V. rays, water & mildew.
- Wood that is harvested from sustainably managed forests are extremely environmentally friendly. It also produces the least greenhouse gas, air pollution, water pollution and solid waste.
Natural wood siding is a great investment for your home if you want to maintain a classic look at a reasonable price. Get your free estimate today and find out how affordable wood siding can be.