Standard Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Promotion entrants must (i) be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have an active Facebook and/or Instagram account.
2. Sponsor: Care Free Homes Company, Inc., 239 Huttleston Avenue Fairhaven, MA 02719
Administrator: Care Free Homes Company, Inc.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 28, 2021 1:00 PM and ends on September 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM.
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Enter: To enter this Promotion, you will need an active Facebook and/or Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com to create one; accounts are free. Facebook’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement apply (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). If you do not have an Instagram account, visit https://www.instagram.com/accounts/emailsignup/ or download the app in the App Store or Google Play Store to create one. Instagram accounts are also free. Instagram’s Privacy and Safety Center can be found at https://help.instagram.com. This contest is not endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
To enter the promotion, you will be required to “Like” and “Comment” on the original promotional post with the specified emoji. You may enter on both Facebook and Instagram for a total of 2 entries.
Limit: Each entrant may submit up to two (2) entries during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system or programmed, robotic or similar means to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at Facebook.com or Instagram.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Winner Determination: Administrator will randomly 1 winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on September 29, 2021 at or around 5:00 PM for the primary prize drawing. In order to claim a prize, the WINNER must be at least 18 years old. For the winner: After the drawing/announcement date, the potential winner will be notified through a Facebook and/or Instagram post as well as a direct message via Facebook and/or Instagram. Each potential winner will receive the Facebook and/or Instagram Message from Care Free Homes, Inc. to the Facebook and/or Instagram account used to enter the Promotion. In order to receive the Facebook and/or Instagram Message, the potential winner’s Privacy settings must be set to “public” The message received by potential winner will direct him or her to respond via Facebook and/or Instagram message to coordinate the prize pickup at Care Free Homes, Inc. 239 Huttleston Avenue, Fairhaven, MA within one (1) day of the date the Facebook and/or Instagram Message was posted, otherwise he/she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Winner Requirements: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each entrant’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use such entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winners will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Prizes: Prize includes two (2) tickets to the New Bedford Oktoberfest held on Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 3:00 – 11:30 PM. Odds of winning the promotional Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. For All Prizes: Limit: one Prize, per person. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution, including cash value, will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a portion thereof for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize as well as any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, false endorsement or association, defamation and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other causes outside of Sponsor’s reasonable control. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way will be disqualified.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet or ISP availability, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (5) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Massachusetts; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcing of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts.
14. Entrant’s Personal Information: By entering the Promotion, no personal information will be collected.
15. Winner Announcement: Winners will be announced via the Care Free Homes, Inc. Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/carefreehomes/ and the Care Free Homes, Inc. Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/carefreehomesinc/