For their Cape Cod style home these homeowners chose a GAF Timberline Roofing System to upgrade their Fairhaven Roof.
We stripped the original roof and replaced it with a GAF Timberline HD Roofing System in the color, Pewter Gray. Thanks to our award-winning, GAF MasterElite Contractor status, Care Free Homes customers enjoy a factory registered, 50 Year Non-Prorated Lifetime Roof warranty. Why is this important? Should Care Free Homes disappear after be abducted by strange aliens from another galaxy – our customers will still be covered by GAF. So, our precious Care Free earthlings, we’ve got your back and so does GAF, America’s largest roofing manufacturer. If you’re in the market for a new roof, here are a few far-out facts you should know about the components of this professional grade roofing system:
- GAF Timberline HD Roofing Shingles: This high definition, architectural shingle features beautiful shadow lines and a great collection of color blends. Whether you prefer shades of gray and taupe or want to go bold with colors like Patriot Red, Hunter Green, or Biscayne Blue – there is color to suit your style.
- Storm Guard Leak Barrier: We protect homes from a wind-driven rain and ice dams with this leak barrier. It is installed along the eaves, valleys, rakes, around chimneys, skylights, and other flashing areas.
- Cobra Ridge Vent: As its name suggests, this vent is installed along the ridge of the roof. It provides air ventilation in the attic to help prevent ice dams in winter, extreme heat in the summer months, and excessive moisture that could potentially cause mold.
- Premium Ridge Cap Shingles: These extra thick shingles have a double layer design that gives our roofs a durable, beautifully finished look. They are installed at the ridges and hips where the roof experiences the highest stress.
- Deck-Armor Roof Deck Protection: This synthetic underlayment is installed on the entire roof deck. It helps provide an extra layer of protection from a wind-driven rain and helps reduce interior moisture.
- Pro-Start Starter Strip Shingles: Featuring Dura-Grip adhesive, these are the first course of shingles installed on our roofs. They help prevent shingle blow off and provide homeowners with clean, straight, professional edges.
When the time comes to replace your roof, trust your home to an experienced roofing contractor! With over 40 years of business and thousands of satisfied customers throughout Cape Cod, Southeastern Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, we provide nothing less than an honest, professional experience. Call for your FREE quote by calling (508) 997-1111 or contact us online. Make your house a Care Free home!