A new roofing system looks beautiful on this Mattapoisett, MA colonial style home!
We stripped the old three tab roof and replaced it with a GAF Timberline HD Lifetime roof in the color, Pewter Gray. According to a survey of the National Association of Realtors, a new GAF Timberline roof can add up to a 5% increase in the value of your home. In addition to a Care Free Homes 10 year workmanship guarantee, this roof is backed by GAF’s 50 year, factory registered, transferable, non-prorated warranty! How does this add value to a home? When our customers sell their house, their warranty is transferred to the first subsequent homeowner! The new homeowner will also enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a GAF System Plus warranty! With almost 40 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers, we are proud to be a GAF MastereElite Contractor and GAF Consumer Protection Excellence Award winner!
There is more to a roof than shingles and there are several components that make a GAF Timberline roof so valuable. Here are a few quick highlights of our most popular roofing system:
- Underlayment is the first layer of protection and is applied to the entire roof deck.
- Leak barrier is installed along eves, valleys, rakes, around vent pipes, skylights, dormers and chimneys. This protects roofs from wind driven rain and ice dams.
- Premium Drip Edge improves water shedding and also protects against insects and a wind driven rain.
- GAF Pro-Starter Strip prevents shingle blow off and is critical to a professional grade roofing system.
- Wind rating up to 130 mph! This roof is ready for New England’s next Nor’Easter, hurricane, or blizzard!
- GAF Cobra Ridge Vent provides necessary air flow to protect against moisture, mold, and ice dams.
For a more detailed lesson about the anatomy of a GAF Timberline HD Lifetime Roofing System – read this accompanying blog. When the time comes to replace your roof, give us a call at (508) 997-1111 and get a FREE quote! Make your house a Care Free home!