Harvey’s Vigilance impact-resistant windows were made to withstand rain and wind-borne debris to keep your home safe during storms and tough weather! Vigilance windows were created to meet coastal building codes, which are among the most stringent in the industry.
The high-performance Harvey Vigilance impact-resistant window series includes double hung windows, casement windows, awning windows, and picture windows. Impact resistant windows can be used in both new building construction as well as replacement applications.
- 28 colors or wood-grain finish options available
- ENERGY STAR® glazing
- Impact rated with minimum performance of 120mph
- Outstanding noise reduction
- Easy cleaning tilt-in feature
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Balances never need adjustment or lubrication
- Locking fiberglass half screen
- Laminated and double-strength glazing system
Ready to make your home storm ready? Get a free quote on impact resistant windows today!