We are excited to offer qualified Cape Cod, Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island homeowners easy, home improvement financing!
Add value and curb appeal to your home by taking advantage of affordable monthly payments through EnerBank’s unsecured home improvement loan program. Hundreds of Care Free customers have enjoyed a safe and reliable experience with EnerBank. Here are a few frequently asked questions:
- What is an unsecured loan? An unsecured loan means there is no collateral or lien on your house.
- How long does the approval process take? The process is quick and easy. Most loans are approved in minutes over the phone.
- Can I pay off the loan early or is there a penalty? No, there is no pre-payment penalty.
- What types of home improvements qualify? Homeowners can finance home improvements such as roofing, siding, windows, deck, porch, or sunroom additions.
- Do the loans with fixed interest rates change? No, rates will never change for the life of the loan, even if you have a late payment.
Trust your home to an experienced and professional contractor. Our family has been providing quality home improvements to thousands of Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and Rhode Island residents for over 40 years. We have been an A+ rated, accredited member of the Better Business Bureau for over 25 years and have an extensive list of industry awards and credentials. Our reputation for quality craftsmanship, outstanding product warranties, and reliable service keep Care Free customers coming back again and again. In fact – over 60% of our business comes from past customers and referrals every year! So what are you waiting for?
* Lending Disclosure: Loans provided by EnerBank USA on approved credit for a limited time. Minimum loan amounts apply. Repayment terms vary from 12 to 144 months depending on loan amount. 9.99% fixed APR, effective as of January 1, 2020, subject to change. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes and on the same day of each month thereafter.