Affordable Home Improvement Financing
Care Free Homes, Inc. installs all types of siding throughout southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and Rhode Island.
Whether you are looking for classic wood siding to renovate your historic home or vinyl siding to provide a maintenance free exterior to your home let the professionals at Care Free Homes, Inc. help you make an informed decision.
Love natural wood products? We offer nothing less than the best grades of cedar siding. Whether you love the beauty of natural or dipped cedar shingles and cedar clapboard siding – we only use the best. Care Free customers enjoy products like Teal #1 Western Red Cedar Siding and Maibec’s gorgeous collection of cedar shingles and clapboards. Natural cedar siding has been protecting homes for centuries.
Homeowners choose cedar for several reasons:
Bug, rot, and mildew resistant
Custom colors or weathers naturally
Contemporary, classic or rustic choose which grade suits your style!
Sustainable building material
Do you enjoy the look of natural wood but not the maintenance that comes along with it?
The superior quality and texture of today’s vinyl siding products presents an authentic, natural appearance that looks like wood but without the hassle and maintenance. With an extensive collection of colors, textures, and styles – we have vinyl siding options that fit your style and your budget.
Vinyl siding is a popular choice among New England homeowners. Benefits of vinyl siding include:
- Durable finish that does not peel, chip, or crack
- Will not rot, dent or show scratches
- Maintenance free and easy to clean
- Eliminates the need to paint or stain.
Fiber cement siding is a low maintenance product that is perfect for homeowners who love the look of painted siding.
Guaranteed to hold paint for 15 years, James Hardie fiber cement siding allows homeowners to change the look of their home if they choose. Here in coastal New England, natural wood siding typically requires painting every 3-5 years. Often used in historic districts that forbid vinyl products, fiber cement gives homeowners an alternative to natural wood. Benefits of fiber cement siding:
Engineered for climate – each region has its own James Hardie product line.
- Moisture and rot resistant – no expansion, cracking, or mold when exposed to extensive precipitation.
- Durable over time – James Hardie ColorPlus Technology offers fade resistant pre-finished colors.
- Fire resistant – fiber cement will not ignite or melt when exposed to an open flame.
- Pest resistant – bugs and birds won’t devour fiber cement siding.