Affordable Home Improvement Financing.
Awnings, Canopies & Pergolas
Betterliving Retractable Awnings
Fabric Retractable Awnings are a great way to block the harmful UV rays while enjoying your existing deck or patio. Awnings will also lower air conditioning costs and protect your furniture from fading.
- Manual or motorized with wireless remote control and the option for automatic weather detection system controls
- Custom designed to fit your space: beginning at 5’1” width and projections in six sizes ranging from 4’11” to 16’5”
- Lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty on components
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- White, Sandstone and Earthstone frames available
Canopies & Pergolas
Canopies & Pergolas are available as free standing structures or mounted to your home. Keep your outdoor area shaded in the summer by adding a canopy or pergola with many fabric choices to choose from. You can also add side curtains to block wind, sun and provide extra privacy.
- Acrylic awning fabric, waterproof polyester, PVC-coated polyester or fiberglass mesh screen
- Manual operation with a wind-proof latch
- Open sides or retractable side curtains – motorized or manual
Solar Shades & Horizontal Shades
Solar Shades are a great way to reduce heating costs from the heat of the sun. Ideal for windows & doors, patios, decks, porches, & back yards.
- Protect furnishings from UV rays that may cause fading
- Added privacy
- Fabric available in many colors, weaves & styles
- Motorized options available
Pergolas are a great addition to any backyard deck! They provide added privacy and shade from the sun. This makes it perfect for homeowners who enjoy entertaining outside. Want to upgrade your deck space with a stylish pergola? Here are some options to choose from!...
Sunrooms are the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors all year round and create a perfect space for families to enjoy. With many different options for customization, homeowners can truly build the home retreat of their dreams. It creates a great entertaining space...
Capture sunshine, natural light, and fresh air with sunrooms, skylights, and windows - it's good for your health! Each year, many New England folks wave a sad farewell to summer. Endless days of sunshine begin to wane as we fall into the autumn and winter months. For...