Affordable Home Improvement Financing.
Awnings, Canopies & Pergolas
Betterliving Retractable Awnings
Fabric Retractable Awnings are a great way to block the harmful UV rays while enjoying your existing deck or patio. Awnings will also lower air conditioning costs and protect your furniture from fading.
- Manual or motorized with wireless remote control and the option for automatic weather detection system controls
- Custom designed to fit your space: beginning at 5’1” width and projections in six sizes ranging from 4’11” to 16’5”
- Lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty on components
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- White, Sandstone and Earthstone frames available
Canopies & Pergolas
Canopies & Pergolas are available as free standing structures or mounted to your home. Keep your outdoor area shaded in the summer by adding a canopy or pergola with many fabric choices to choose from. You can also add side curtains to block wind, sun and provide extra privacy.
- Acrylic awning fabric, waterproof polyester, PVC-coated polyester or fiberglass mesh screen
- Manual operation with a wind-proof latch
- Open sides or retractable side curtains – motorized or manual
Solar Shades & Horizontal Shades
Solar Shades are a great way to reduce heating costs from the heat of the sun. Ideal for windows & doors, patios, decks, porches, & back yards.
- Protect furnishings from UV rays that may cause fading
- Added privacy
- Fabric available in many colors, weaves & styles
- Motorized options available
This Marion, MA cottage features CertainTeed vinyl siding, Harvey windows, TimberTech AZEK porches, ProVia Sunroom, and GAF Roofing! We are proud to be a CertainTeed 5 Star vinyl siding contractor! CertainTeed Cedar Impressions in the color, Charcoal Gray, provide the...
Sunrooms are the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors all year round and create a perfect space for families to enjoy. With many different options for customization, homeowners can truly build the home retreat of their dreams. It creates a great entertaining space...
Capture sunshine, natural light, and fresh air with sunrooms, skylights, and windows - it's good for your health! Each year, many New England folks wave a sad farewell to summer. Endless days of sunshine begin to wane as we fall into the autumn and winter months. For...