We are proud to support United Way of Greater New Bedford, Massachusetts as a Live United 365 Sponsor!
Live United 365 is a program where small businesses donate $1 per day to the United Way of Greater New Bedford. This funding goes directly to our needy neighbors here in the SouthCoast. (Take a quick listen to our Live United Radio Spot)
Here a just a few things your Live United 365 donation will provide:
- A week of shelter for a family of 2 in crisis
- 1 diabetes education program for school children
- 121 individuals with a food order at a local pantry
For more information about LIVE UNITED 365 visit the United Way of Greater New Bedford website or call Maureen at 508-994-9625 ext. 18
Are you interested in supporting the community but aren’t sure which worthy organization to choose? United Way of Greater New Bedford provides resources to multiple sectors of our community through various programs. Here just a few of their amazing initiatives:
- Hunger Commission, a local food distribution program that provides emergency food services to 21 locations throughout Bristol County, MA.
- Mass 2-1-1, a confidential hotline for people seeking emergency services for children, elderly, food, shelter, or substance abuse treatment.
- Summer Fund, a program that enables children in need or with disabilities to attend summer camps and enrichment programs.
- Mini-Grants, a grass-roots grant program that enables small, civic groups to make a positive impact within the community.
If you are unable to donate financially, consider giving your time! Discover tons of local community events that need your help through Volunteer SouthCoast! Match your passion and talent with one or more local organizations. Volunteer SouthCoast will notify you of volunteer needs based on your specified interests.
Join Care Free Homes and Live United today!