Homes in Southeastern MA or Cape Cod often benefit from adding light and space. Adding a sunroom means extra living space for you to do the things you enjoy most. With a wide variety of options, you can choose a sunroom that is designed to fit your needs and the style of your home.
- Dining Area – When your dining room just isn’t big enough for those family dinners, consider using your sunroom as a dining room with a beautiful view.
- Leisure/Reading Room – Dedicate a corner of your sunroom to comfy seating and a television. Or just use it as a tranquil reading area to escape to.
- Children’s Area – Children and grandchildren will enjoy having a play area in your spacious sunroom.
- Home Office – Set up your home office in your sunroom for a peaceful and productive workspace.
- Hobby Room – Craft, sew, scrapbook and quilt in your new sunroom. Your beautiful view will give you plenty of creative inspiration.
- Entertainment Room – If you want more room to entertain guests consider plenty of seating, a pool table, air hockey table, card table and beverage center in your sunroom.
- Spa Room – Make your sunroom a spa retreat with a hot tub, massage chair, plenty of plants, relaxing music and comfy seating.